It’s that time of the year! Pumpkin carving, spooky decorations, trick-or-treating! Halloween is definitely a kid’s favorite. They get to dress up as their favorite character with an excuse to load up on candy. Who doesn’t have a sweet tooth? We tend to spoil our kids with sweets full of sugar, but there are always healthy options that kids will love. It is all about the fun, right?
These vegan healthy snacks are easy to make and will get the whole family into the holiday spirit!
1. “BOO”NANA GHOSTS: Super easy to make! Just cut in half a fresh banana and add some chocolate chip eyes. Sweet and healthy!
2. SMILEY APPLE BITES: Snacking made fun with these no-bake treats. Slice an apple, carve a hole and fill it with peanut butter. Add some raw peanuts as teeth and voila!
3. PUMPKIN DELICIOUS: Simplest way of creating a bite-sized pumpkin. Peel a clementine and top it with celery.
4. NII-ONSTER: Nutrient dense monsters made out of a Nii Bar and dipped in extra nut butter with chocolate chips eyes!
5. Celery sticks with peanut butter and Halloween spiders
6. Fruit, Fruit & Fruit: Just like pumpkin carving! It doesn’t get healthier than this.